Protecting your privacy, data and personal information is important to us.
This page explains how Origineur Ltd may collect and use information as well as how we protect it in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
When visiting and using our website at origineur.com, you will be asked to acknowledge and consent to this policy.
THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
- We collect information when you complete forms on our website and our social media accounts, subscribe to our newsletters, complete our surveys and correspond with us.
- Depending on the purpose of your interactions with us, we may collect your first name, surname, email address, contact number, address for billing or shipping and any further information needed to verify your identity.
- When you visit our website, we may automatically collect the following information but not in a way that can be used to identify you personally: Device-specific information, technical information about your computer such as you IP address and site usage. This is used for system administration and analytical uses.
Any reference to your data in this policy includes data about other individuals that you provide.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA
The key reasons we use information when you have consented to its use (which you may withdraw by notifying us) include:
- Fulfilling our contract with you.
- Achieving legitimate interests.
- Complying with legal obligations.
- Defending legal claims.
We restrict access to your information to those who need to use it for relevant purposes.
We will never sell your personal data (or any other data you provide) to third parties.
We share limited information with trusted partners involved in fulfilling our contract with you, for example those responsible for fulfilling print and delivery requirements. We also share information with organisations including Google and Facebook to enable us to deliver targeted advertising. For more information on making informed decisions around online advertising and for information on opting out, visit Your Online Choices.
You accept that we own all derived, aggregated and anonymised data collected or created by Origineur Ltd.
You can disable the cookies that are stored by your computer but it may affect your experience of using our website.
Visit Your Online Choices to find out more about internet advertising.
STORING PERSONAL DATA
The personal data that we collect from you is stored on our cloud servers in the UK.
We do not store credit card information.
We will never disclose your customer account details. It is your responsibility to keep your password secure.
Although we take every step to protect your data, and have strict procedures and security arrangements to try to prevent unauthorised access, the transmission of information through the internet is not completely secure. Therefore, we we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website. Any transmission is at your own risk.
We hold your information for as long as we require to provide you with services and to correspond with you as well as comply with the law or the requirements or relevant regulatory bodies.
If you close your account, we will delete the personal data relating to it within 30 days.
However, we may need to retain some information longer to ensure we comply with relevant laws and internal compliance.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal data. You can exercise any of these rights by contacting us here.
- The right to be informed.
- The right of access.
- The right to rectification.
- The right to erasure.
- The right to restrict processing.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to object.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
Origineur Ltd will respond to requests within 14 days and will not usually charge for handling any requests to exercise any of the rights listed above, however, if you make excessive, repetitive or unfounded requests, we may charge you an administration fee to process your requests or refuse to act on such requests.
If you would like to contact us in relation to your data, please contact us here.
The data controller is Origineur Ltd (company no. 09319343) with a registered address at The Guesten, 15 College Green, Worcester, WR1 2LH.
Our data compliance officer is Loretta Milan at [email protected]
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY